David Crewe is a freelance Kofax KC³ Certified Capture Consultant and Kofax Technology Alliance Program member - certified on Kofax Capture, KCNS and KTM - offering consultancy, contract and training services as well as a number of bespoke customisations and tools for use with the Kofax Capture suite.
Please browse the site for information on products and services and contact us if you would like more information or have any further questions.
Please revisit the site to keep track of new products and services as they are added.
- DocCopy 1.3 launched. A configurable utility allowing copies to be made of documents
where multiple value fields are detected. Now supports multiple runs in a single workflow,
and copying of the associated Kofax PDF files.
- Custom Text Export 1.6 Launched. The highly configurable template-based export
connector for Kofax capture allowing output to ANY format and layout, now includes
enhanced single page export format support, and conditional exports.
- Discussion: Conditionally skipping documents in Kofax Capture Validation.
- Discussion: Assigning a default Form Type in Kofax Capture.
- Discussion: KTM without KTM - well sort of...
- easyBatchSplitter Service launched. easyBatchSplitter is an automatic batch splitting and
re-routing utility for Kofax Capture, able to split batches by pages, documents, document
type, or form type.
- Discussion: Validate 1 in 10 Documents - we don't always need to see everything...
- Discussion: Kofax Capture Validation scripts - why and how.
- Discussion: Kofax Capture Recognition scripts - why and how.
- Discussion: Why you should see the small picture as well as the big one...
- easyLOOKUP v2 easyLOOKUP automatic code-free multi-field database lookup for Kofax
Capture has been upgraded to .Net to support new features and allow more efficient
- floatingDataExtract Launched. floatingDataExtract allows you to extract data which moves
position from document to document using standard Kofax Capture recognition - no need for
scripting or KTM.
- Free Stuff! We will be putting up some free scripts that can be used in Recogniton and
Validation, as well as a guide to using them. If you are new to scripting, these might be a
good starting point to learn from.
- David Crewe Ltd is now on twitter and facebook. Click the links at the top right to follow us,
and be kept up to date with new products and offers.
- easyWORKFLOW v2.2 easyWORKFLOW for Kofax Capture now has the ability to alter batch
priority, apply a number of new processing tests, and populate batch and index fields with
- flexSEARCH our most flexible and interactive Kofax database search so far! flexSEARCH allows
you to call a truly interactive multi-field database search from with Validation.
- dcUTIL_DotNet a completely revised and improved version of the multi-purpose Kofax
database lookup and field auto-correction script utility launched.
- easyIMPORT v2.5 Launched. Kofax Import Connector easyIMPORT now supports XML
import, Poll Once, Poll Selected Folder, Active/Inactive folders, 'Batch per Subfolder' and
more new features.
- easyQA v2 Launched. easyQA for Kofax Capture has had a revamp and now includes the
ability to turn functionality on or off for specific batches.
- easyINDEX v2 Launched. easyINDEX for Kofax Captue has had a revamp and now includes
some additional checks and features.
- Batch Control launched. A utility which allows restrictions to be configured on manual
processing of batches via Kofax Batch Manager.
- Kofax Capture 10.1 launched. All of our custom components have now been tested against
the latest Capture release, and are fully supported.
- New Database Folder Export Connector launched - DB export connector allowing custom
foldering and filenaming for Image, PDF and OCR output.